Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow Pugs and very cold people

Took three of our five Pugs out for a walk in the snow today. It was very cold but very refreshing and lovely to get out of the house and blow all the old cobwebs away!! The smallest one on the left is one of our two new puppies, the Fonz, the others are Elvis and PJ. Lily and Pinkie, the two fawn girls stayed at home next to the Aga. I love the snow, it makes everywhere look so pretty and it is so peaceful. Reminds me of when I was a child in the early seventies, and the great times we had in the snow. I love the fact that we still have seasons in this country, although for how much longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx