Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Monday 1 March 2010

Derby Fair



Here are a selection of the bits and bobs I had for sale. The Union Jacks went down a storm. I had some really great feedback from people which is always nice, as you never know if what you are doing is right, and also not being too pricey... I did take along something to suit all tastes and budgets. It is so disappointing to attend a fair and to not be able to afford anything, I know it has happened to me in the past.... All in all it was an exhausting, but very enjoyable day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx