Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Friday 5 March 2010

Mr Gillette

Meet Mr. Gillette, my new 1930's gentleman. He was apparently part of a display in a barbers shop on a Gillette shaving stand that unfortunately was not saved with him. I still think he looks fab though, even if he does look somewhat like John George Haigh, the Acid Bath Murderer!! He is going to be part of the display on my stand at the Vintage Fair I am attending this weekend. He is also one of the designs on my bags. Having bespoke printed bags was a little out of my budget so hubby and I hit upon the idea of designing our own. Hubby took the pictures and then printed the images on to transparent labels to be stuck on my new pink paper bags. We have tried several different images and they all look really good, I am so pleased with them. I decided I wanted bags that stood out and also had my business name on. It is also important, I think, to package up items in attractive bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx