Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Monday 8 March 2010

Discover Vintage Fair - Manchester



Hubby and I had another wonderful day, this time we attended the Discover Vintage Fair in Chorlton - on - Medlock, Manchester. The fair was held in the most stunning of locations, The Victoria Baths which are undergoing extensive restoration at the moment. The fair was very well organised, thanks to Keeley, and very well attended. I was so pleased as I had great feedback from people about my items for sale. To me, it is not just about making money, but also to gauge public opinion about my stock, and what people would like to see at future fairs. Mr. Gillette went down a storm with several people asking if they could buy him,(it would take several crates of vintage champagne to get me to part with him). I met some lovely people, and the other stall holders were really friendly. The baths were stunning although it was freezing cold where we were standing. All in all we had a wonderful and tiring day but it was well worth standing in Arctic conditions just to be out there and meet like minded people. Next week we are taking the plunge and attending the Discover Vintage Fair in Harrogate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx