Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Sunday 11 April 2010

Greenhouse and car boot love



Had a fab day today, have been tidying up the greenhouse and buying some lovely bits at our local car boot. Andy has suddenly gone all pipe and slippers in his old age and become a veritable Percy Thrower, and has been hard at work in the greenhouse as you can see. Our neighbours often refer to us as Tom and Barbara, but unfortunately I don't look as good as Felicity Kendal in dungarees!! Whilst Andy and Louis were out today at the Gadget Show at the NEC in Birmingham I set about tidying up in the greenhouse which spells disaster as Andy moans he cannot find anything once I have been in there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jo how I love your greenhouse,I would love one!xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx