Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Wednesday 6 October 2010

Organised at last

I have finished making for the fair in Totnes at last!  With five bored Pugs and a poorly Chrysler 300c that needs a new and expensive tyre (somebody who shall remain nameless left two screws on the driveway - say no more) I did wonder if I was ever going to get finished.  The weather has been great so the Pugs have played outside and the tyre is going to be mended tomorrow so I have had all day at the sewing machine - bliss!!


Cushion heaven galore!!  I am unsure about the two blue Toile cushions, they may have to be coveted for a while!!


More Toile beauties!!  I have had to make the feather pads for the smaller ones and the garden is covered in feathers, I always seem to choose a windy day for some reason.


More lovelies in my French wire work basket - I use up all the little scraps to make little patchwork pillows filled with lavender.


I cannot take the credit for this gorgeous eiderdown fabric covered lampshade, the pair came from a lady on Ebay.  Just perfect for my little lamp bases in the lounge.


Even makes the computer corner a lot prettier!  Have a great weekend everyone and I will be back on Sunday after a busy and fun weekend in Totnes, and hopefully meeting some ladies from Blog land.
Jo xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cushions Jo...I think I would have to covet the blue ones for a while too.
    I can even smell the lavender from those little pillows in the wire basket.... I have three from you now and they are lovely!
    Best wishes for your forthcoming Fair.....I'm sure you will come back with empty boxes.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    awww it all looks lovely i love the idea of the lavender pillows, good luck with your stall. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Totnes, the weather is looking fab, love your cushions, I hope there are some left when you come to Northampton.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx