Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Tuesday 11 May 2010

Mum's been busy again



I have my Mum to thank for buying a lot of the vintage lovelies that either go on my website or on my stall at the fairs. These are her latest purchases for me. She lives in Devon and loves rummaging round the car boots and charity shops and finding me bits and bobs. Having grown up in the 1950's she knows what to look out for. The costume jewellery is gorgeous and in great condition, the powder compact even has the original powder still in it! The tablecloth is hand embroidered and must have taken someone hours of painstaking work, it came from a charity shop of all places. A big thank you to my South West buyer - thanks Mum!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo

    How nice of your Mother to think of you when she goes out to boot fairs and charity shops. My parents do the same, they live in France and when I see them, it's just like Christmas. Out comes a whole selection of goodioes acquired over the months.

    I love vintage jewellery. Your Mother picked out some pretty pieces.

    Warm wishes
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx