Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Saturday 15 May 2010

Vintage Fair in Stamford



Had a fabulous day today, we have been to Stamford in Lincolnshire to the Discover vintage Fair. Stamford is the most beautiful town set in lovely countryside with a wealth of independent shops - such a refreshing change rather than the chain shops that dominate our high streets full of mass produced rubbish! I had the whole of the stage to myself to set up my stand and decided to go the whole hog on the display. Of course Mr & Mrs G had to be involved complete with bottle of vintage 1937 Bollinger (sadly not able to be consumed). The top picture is hubby playing with the panoramic setting on his Iphone (clever isn't it?) We had a fabulous day and really enjoyed meeting everyone. I sold the vintage Deco wedding cake stand to a lovely lady who is getting married in December - I am so glad it went to a bride to be where it will be a lovely centre piece at her wedding reception. We are both shattered this evening, but it was a great day out, and we did really well, coming back with considerably less than we took. Hope you are all having a relaxing weekend xx.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    lovely to meet you today, your stall was beautiful. I am so pleased with all my lovely purchases, I have spent the evening arranging them all around the house. I will be be doing a posting about the fair on my blog tomorrow.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx