Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Wednesday 3 February 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Here are my two homespun Easter bunnies made by my own fair hand! I have really enjoyed making them, I do love a challenge. I am thinking now of making them tiny vintage quilts. I am busy collecting and making vintage bits and pieces with an Easter theme in readiness for the Discover Vintage Fair that I am attending on March the 7th in Manchester.
Quick update 8/02/10 - Sold Big bunny at the weekend, a lovely lady fell in love and bought her!!

1 comment:

  1. they are so sweet! I was thinking of making something similar I like the vintage fabric you have used in their ears and their clothes are so cute .I wish we had vintage fairs near us It seem that they are always so far away !

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx