Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Thursday 25 February 2010

New Vintage eiderdown cupboard

Here is my latest acquisition, I saw it on the vintage Home website and just knew it had to come home to me. After much begging and a 70 mile trip for hubby from his work in Middlesex it did come home and I love it. I cannot believe someone has taken the time to cover a cupboard in lovely eiderdown fabric and so beautifully to. I am going to use it for display on my stand at the vintage fairs I am attending.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jo I think your blog is lovely , have just bought a welsh blanket and hope to visit more Best wishes Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx