Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Monday 15 February 2010

Quilts, quilts and more quilts


Here is a selection of some of my vintage quilts, there are too many to photograph. The third one down is the most delicious original vintage toile de jouy double quilt, it is in the most beautiful raspberry red and cream. I love this old toile it is really stunning. I am meant to be parting with some of my collection, and believe me I do let some go, but I always manage to fill the gap with another.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful you can never have too many quilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite agree with you on that one Fee Bee. I always say I am running out of room but somehow manage to fit another one in.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx