Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Monday 15 February 2010

More Easter bunnies

I have been busy again after having a really bad week with my on going anxiety problems!! Enough of the horrid stuff, here is my latest bunny, this time I have been brave and made her in a tipped mohair. Hubby and I went to see a lovely lady who makes artist bears and other assorted animals to buy some mohair from her. I felt I needed to see the mohair and get an idea of what pile I wanted rather than just buy it over the internet. Rita was very helpful and suggested the short pile tipped mohair. Bunny is also dressed in a vintage eiderdown fabric pinafore and hat, her ears are also lined in the same fabric. I now have grand designs on making her a jacket to complete the look. The cushion behind her is also one of my latest creations. My sewing keeps me sane!

1 comment:

  1. she is lovely you are so talented I love the cushion too

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx