Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Tuesday 9 February 2010

New naughties from 'The Snug'

This gorgeous Barbola mirror came from my friends shop 'The Snug', I loved it as soon as I saw it. It is quite a large mirror with a stand at the back. I really do love these mirrors. I also bought from her a little vintage Dorothy Bag in a lovely fabric, a vintage hankie case, a small quilted dressing table mat and a gorgeous length of vintage fabric that looks as though it has come from a 1930's Oriental inspired dressing gown. It is very sheer but I think I can make some cushions and lavender bags from it.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful I would love one of these too

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx