Welcome to my Blog.
Please feel free to browse my ramblings below and leave a comment if you like, they are most appreciated.
Jo xx



Tuesday 9 February 2010

Vintage shopping


Here is my gem that I found in Totnes this weekend. I had literally parked 'The Beast' (as my black Chrysler 300c , the other man in my life!!) is affectionately referred to, and made the short trip across to the market square when I spotted this beautiful mirror with sconces. I just fell in love and everything else just blurred into insignificance when I set eyes upon it!! I am a real sucker for anything with cherubs on it, and I just knew that this was a real one off piece. It does have some damage but I don't care as it makes it all the more interesting. I think it may be French, although I am not sure. I didn't quite have enough money on me so I literally ran to the cashpoint and hoofed it back to the stall where, alas, it was being admired by someone else, my heart sank. Thankfully the lady was just a looker and I pounced on it as soon as it was placed back on the stall. I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely messages on my Blog, they are very much appreciated. I will try and reply to you all.
Jo xx